Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet but it sure seems like a good (and interesting) recipe! This only contains 3 ingredients..chicken tenderloins, cheddar goldfish crackers, and buttermilk ranch dressing. The best part is that this is a quick meal that only takes 20 minutes to complete. This recipe comes from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed cheddar goldfish crackers or 2 1⁄2 cups pretzels
- 2⁄3 cup bottled buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the crushed Goldfish in one dish and the dressing in a separate dish.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into the dressing (allow excess to drip off) and then dip into the crushed crackers; place the tenderloins on the baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing if desired.
This is an extremely easy, tasty recipe your whole family will enjoy! I mean, who doesn't like goldfish. The husband said, "This is delicious!" Logan said, "I love this!"
Very good...quick and easy.