I haven't tried this yet but it sure seems like a good (and interesting) recipe! This only contains 3 ingredients..chicken tenderloins, cheddar goldfish crackers, and buttermilk ranch dressing. The best part is that this is a quick meal that only takes 20 minutes to complete. This recipe comes from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups crushed cheddar goldfish crackers or 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 2/3 cup bottled buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line a baking pan with foil and spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place the crushed Goldfish in one dish and the dressing in a separate dish.
- 4Dip chicken tenderloins into the dressing (allow excess to drip off) and then dip into the crushed crackers; place the tenderloins on the baking pan.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- 6Serve with additional ranch dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goldfish Crusted Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 789.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 30.6 g