Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The kids think it fun to smash all the little fish- and then they eat the nuggets!
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups goldfish crackers, smashed really fine
- 1 teaspoon dried onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- mix the goldfish, onions, garlic salt in a gallon ziplock.
- toss the chicken in the oil.
- put the chicken in the bag and shake, shake, shake.
- put in a sprayed 9 X 13 pan.
- bake 400 for 20-30 minutes.
- can use the Flavor Blasted goldfish for a different taste.
Your right, the kids do like smashing goldfish! Made this to replace all the trout we didn't catch this weekend. Nice flavors! Made for PAC 09.