Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun way to eat your sandwich! From the Pepperidge Farm folks.
- 1 slice white bread
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly (or your favorite jam)
- 4 goldfish crackers
- Spread the white bread with peanut butter.
- Spread the whole wheat bread with jelly.
- Put the two pieces of bread together.
- Cut sandwich into quarters. Turn over 2 quarters.
- Place back together on plate to resemble checkerboard.
- Top each quarter with 1 Goldfish cracker.
- Serves 1.
what a wonderful idea! thanks for posting....nieces and nephew loved it.
I tagged this in Zaar Tag and I'm glad I did... this was SO fun! My 5 year old was a little freaked out that there was brown bread AND white bread until I explained the checkerboard thing - he then told me that I was "weird, mom" ;) I did this while we had 2 extra kids over and it was a hit... very cute idea! Thank you!