1/1 Photo of Goldfish Checkerboard Sandwiches
This is a fun way to eat your sandwich! From the Pepperidge Farm folks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice white bread
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly (or your favorite jam)
- 4 goldfish crackers
- 1Spread the white bread with peanut butter.
- 2Spread the whole wheat bread with jelly.
- 3Put the two pieces of bread together.
- 4Cut sandwich into quarters. Turn over 2 quarters.
- 5Place back together on plate to resemble checkerboard.
- 6Top each quarter with 1 Goldfish cracker.
- 7Serves 1.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goldfish Checkerboard Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 484.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: