This is a fun way to eat your sandwich! From the Pepperidge Farm folks.
Make and share this Goldfish Checkerboard Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 slice white bread
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly (or your favorite jam)
- 4 goldfish crackers
- Spread the white bread with peanut butter.
- Spread the whole wheat bread with jelly.
- Put the two pieces of bread together.
- Cut sandwich into quarters. Turn over 2 quarters.
- Place back together on plate to resemble checkerboard.
- Top each quarter with 1 Goldfish cracker.
- Serves 1.