Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dessert is so good!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- preheat oven to 350.
- line a 9x13 inch pan with foil and butter foil.
- melt butter.
- with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar.
- add eggs and vanilla and beat another minute.
- add flour and salt.
- fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- pour into pan and bake 25 minutes.
- blondies will still be soft in the middle.
- cool and cut into squares.