1/1 Photo of Golden Sweet Cornbread
This is my family's favorite cornbread. It is a sweet cornbread. I like to sift the flour and baking powder together to prevent clumps and use an 8x8 glass plan. I got this from AllRecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray or lightly grease a 9-inch round or square cake pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 3Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil until well combined.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Sweet Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 383.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g