Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (2 -3 lb) spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 1 orange, chopped
- Combine margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Place squash halves, cut side down, on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes or until tender.
- Using a fork, scrape squash into bowl, forming spaghetti-like strands.
- Toss with margarine mixture and orange.