Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
Quick, easy dish with a rich-tasting sauce. If your family likes gravy, better double the sauce ingredients!
Top Review by AustinCFos
I made these in my InstantPot. Browned the 5 smallish boneless chops (1.5"), added the sauce ingredients, pressure cooked on high for 6 minutes, then let them release naturally. Added some cut up carrots, cauliflower, parsnips and a small potato and did them for 2 minutes on high, natural release for 10 minutes. Added the sour cream and mustard, and it was a rock star dinner! Way more sauce than we needed, but there's a left over chop and some of the veggies left and along with the sauce I can put over rice or just eat for lunch. Thanks!
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 5 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over chops.
- Sear chops over high heat until golden brown, then lower heat to medium-high.
- Mix soup, water and sherry. Pour over chops, cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chops are done.
- Remove chops from pan, and stir in sour cream and mustard. Return chops to pan, heat til sauce is warmed through and serve.
- Also good with tarragon, basil, or thyme mixed into the sauce.