Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a magazine, many years ago.
- 1⁄4 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing, vinegar & oil
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 3 tablespoons dill pickles, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, pitted & sliced
- salt and pepper
- salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits (like Bac*os)
- Pour dressing over cooked rice. Toss and set aside to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except salad greens and Bac*O's; toss lightly.
- Chill throughly.
- Serve on salad greens and garnish with additional sliced hard cooked eggs, if desired.
- Sprinkle with Bac*Os.