- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml oat bran
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml well-shaken buttermilk
- 78.07 ml mild honey
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F with rack in middle. Butter muffin pan.
- Whisk together flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, honey, butter, and eggs. Add to dry ingredients along with raisins and stir until just combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake until a wooden pick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Turn out onto a rack to cool.