Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Great addition to your cookie tray or any time you want a light buttery cookie.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (15 ounce) package golden raisins (2 1/2 cups)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add lemon juice and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in raisins.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets; flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.