Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A treat for raisin lovers! Prep time does not include cooling the crust. If you prefer a sweeter crust add in more brown sugar.
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml packed light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 354.88 ml golden raisins
- 236.59 ml soft unsweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- For the crust; in a bowl stir together the melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar until well blended.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, oats, cinnamon and pinch of salt, then add to the creamed mixture; mix until just blended.
- Lightly press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool to room temperature.
- For the raisin topping; in a bowl beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon; using a spatula fold into the egg/sugar mixture until blended.
- Stir in raisins and coconut; mix to combine.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool before slicing.