1 hr 5 mins
A treat for raisin lovers! Prep time does not include cooling the crust. If you prefer a sweeter crust add in more brown sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- 3For the crust; in a bowl stir together the melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar until well blended.
- 4In a small bowl mix together flour, oats, cinnamon and pinch of salt, then add to the creamed mixture; mix until just blended.
- 5Lightly press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool to room temperature.
- 7For the raisin topping; in a bowl beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- 8In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon; using a spatula fold into the egg/sugar mixture until blended.
- 9Stir in raisins and coconut; mix to combine.
- 10Spread over the cooled crust.
- 11Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 12Cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Raisin-Coconut Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.9
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g