Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipes comes from a box of sun-maid golden raisins. I'm going to make these next week or so.. This is a very Healthy..
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sun-maid golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup sun-maid dried apricot, chopped
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine.oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mix. in butter with fingers or a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.Add golden raisins and apricots.
- PAT mixture firmly into a ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool in pan 30 minutes. Cut into bars and cool completely. Remove from pan with metal spatula.
- For a quick dessert. serve with vanilla ice cream or sandwich two cookies with ice cream and freeze.
- Serve frozen.
It's difficult to go wrong when it comes to raisins, & this recipe is no exception ~ These are GREAT TASTING bars! An absolute hit with the combo of golden raisins & dried apricots! Made for a group I host tomorrow evening, so just hope there'll be enough left for them to try! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]