Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the "Texas Country Reporter Cookbook" serveral years ago. I've made it several times for both bridal and baby showers and it always gets compliments. I guessed on the servings, because it wasn't included on the original recipe.
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 large bananas
- 1 jar maraschino cherry
- 3 (2 liter) bottles 7-Up soda or 3 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
Yellow ice cubes
- ice cube
- yellow food coloring
- Cut ice cream into 3 pieces and place in punch bowl.
- Add fruit, 7-Up, and ice cubes and stir.
- Note: To make yellow ice cubes, add yellow food coloring to water in ice tray.