Recipe by Sue Lau
An tropical alcoholic punch with white wine and vodka. For a non-alcoholic version, substitute white grape juice in place of the alcohol.
- 2 tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sugar (to taste)
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 quart dry white wine
- 1 cup vodka
- decorated ice, frozen in a ring mold
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 4-5 minutes; remove bags.
- Pour juices into large bowl; add sugar and tea and stir to dissolve.
- Cool mixture.
- Stir in wine and vodka.
- Place ice ring in punch bowl and pour punch over; ice ring looks nice with mint leaves and orange slices placed inside the ice; float a large sprig of mint on top of punch and ice ring.