Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's a yummy bread that is good at breakfast or just as a dessert...Freezes well also
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 can Milnot Condensed Milk
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add nuts,stir together eggs,oil and Milnot.
- Blend in pumpkin.
- Stir dry ingredients into liquid.
- Pour mixture into 2 loaf pans,greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degress for 60 minutes,or until golden brown.
- Allow to stand about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Easy, excellent, and delicious! But I would change the baking time, for it took an hour and a half, instead of the hour that the recipe said.