Cook1 hr 10 mins
An all time favorite recipe.
Make and share this Golden Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Beat together pumpkin, sugars, eggs, and oil.
- Combined dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture alternately with sour cream and water; mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Pour into two well greased 9 X 5- inch loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- •Variation: Substitute one 10-inch tube pan for the two loaf pan; bake in a pre-heated 350°F oven l hour and 25 minutes.