Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
To be tried.
Make and share this Golden Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil (2 to 3-inches) to 375°F in deep fryer or 3-qt. saucepan.
- Mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Add 1/4 cup oil, milk and egg; beat until smooth.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry four or five at a time until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes; drain.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and the1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Roll warm puffs in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
sally liked these got recipe from h.bauer its an old recipe that seems to have made the rounds lol dee thanks for posting
These puffs are outstanding! I was going to post this recipe today, but searched and found identical..They are so worth the time, and actually are combined and fried quickly! For an extra touch I always use fresh grated nutmeg. You will not be disappointed with this recipe! Thanks for sharing Barb