Recipe by *Pixie*
I found this one in an old cookbook and it looked interesting. A recipe for frozen perch fillets in response to the message board.
- 1 lb frozen perch fillet
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and separate the fillets.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste, dot with butter.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and fold in the mayonnaise.
- Spread the egg mixture on top of the fillets and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and puffed.
- Serve immediately.