- 1 (6 -8 lb) pre- cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake ham according to package directions. Combine jams and brown sugar over medium heat in a saucepan on the stove.
- Heat until well liquified, stirring often (about 5 minutes).
- Carefully spread mixture over ham for the last half hour of baking.
- When ham is finished, garnish with alternating rows of pecans and cherry halves.