1/2 Photos of Golden Potatoes Au Gratin
Known as Alu Gauranga in India, this is a most simple and delicious way to serve potatoes, and too good to feel guilty about!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Boil potatoes in salted water till fully cooked. Peel and cut potatoes into eighths. Drizzle ghee over.
- 3Mix sour cream, turmeric and chilli. Add a few tablespoons of water to sauce if too thick.
- 4Coat potatoes well in this sauce.
- 5Place mixture in a well buttered roasting tray, add herbs, jeera and pepper and bake till a golden crust has formed.
- 6Serve with a crisp green salad and lentils. Bon appetit!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: