Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cornflake crumbs and salt.
- Brush potatoes with butter coat with crumbs.
- Arrange in ungreased baking pan 9x9x2.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or untill potatoes are tender.
This is one of the best recipes I have ever used for potatoes. They are simply delicious and wonderfully easy.
This is one of my favorite potato dishes.I made it with canned potatoes,they go very well with bbq'd hamburgers and coleslaw.I like them so much I could eat them as a meal.