Recipe by yooper
I haven't tried this, but surely intend to! Looks rich and creamy-just the way I like my spuds. Recipe does not specify number of servings so I'm guessing 10-12. Enjoy!
Top Review by BrendaM
Made these for supper last night exactly the way the recipe stated and they were a real hit! All my family loved them and my DS asked if he could take the little bit that was left,home with him!! I'll certainly be making this again!
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the peeled and cubed potatoes in large pot with salted boiling water just until tender; about 15 minutes.
- In a seperate saucepan combine butter, soup and sour cream, heat until just melted.
- Layer in a spray coated 13x9" baking dish; potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and onions (in that order).
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.