I haven't tried this, but surely intend to! Looks rich and creamy-just the way I like my spuds. Recipe does not specify number of servings so I'm guessing 10-12. Enjoy!
- Cook the peeled and cubed potatoes in large pot with salted boiling water just until tender; about 15 minutes.
- In a seperate saucepan combine butter, soup and sour cream, heat until just melted.
- Layer in a spray coated 13x9" baking dish; potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and onions (in that order).
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.