Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't tried this, but surely intend to! Looks rich and creamy-just the way I like my spuds. Recipe does not specify number of servings so I'm guessing 10-12. Enjoy!
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the peeled and cubed potatoes in large pot with salted boiling water just until tender; about 15 minutes.
- In a seperate saucepan combine butter, soup and sour cream, heat until just melted.
- Layer in a spray coated 13x9" baking dish; potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and onions (in that order).
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Made these for supper last night exactly the way the recipe stated and they were a real hit! All my family loved them and my DS asked if he could take the little bit that was left,home with him!! I'll certainly be making this again!
You were right. These potatoes were rich and creamy. I made them the night before and heated them up the next day. They were delicious.I will certainly make them again. Thanks
Excellent potato recipe. I made this as directed except only used 6 green onions. Thanks for sharing.