Recipe by nemokitty
From Mr. Food's Quick and Easy Side Dishes
Top Review by Shelby Jo
These were a nice variation to the normal potato sides. I enjoyed them the way they were, but would probably add a little more spice next time. They were very easy to make which is always good for a side dish too. Thanks so much for posting! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag.
- 8 potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip the potato quarters in the butter, then roll in the crumb mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet, lined with parchment and bake for 60 minutes or till light brown and fork tender.