Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Low fat creamy potatoes, easy to make, and pairs wonderfully with most meals.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes (peeled & cut 1/8-inch thick)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk sour cream and half & half in bowl until blended.
- Arrange 1/2 of potato slices in single layer in baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley.
- Spoon half of sour cream mixture over potatoes, spreading evenly. Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 minutes then reduce to 350°F Bake 25-30 minutes more until top begins to brown.
- Stir in topping and toss to evenly coat.
- Cover with foil and let sit 15 minutes before serving.