Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Low fat creamy potatoes, easy to make, and pairs wonderfully with most meals.
Make and share this Golden Potato Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes (peeled & cut 1/8-inch thick)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk sour cream and half & half in bowl until blended.
- Arrange 1/2 of potato slices in single layer in baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley.
- Spoon half of sour cream mixture over potatoes, spreading evenly. Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 minutes then reduce to 350°F Bake 25-30 minutes more until top begins to brown.
- Stir in topping and toss to evenly coat.
- Cover with foil and let sit 15 minutes before serving.