1 hr 10 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
Low fat creamy potatoes, easy to make, and pairs wonderfully with most meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes (peeled & cut 1/8-inch thick)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk sour cream and half & half in bowl until blended.
- 3Arrange 1/2 of potato slices in single layer in baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- 4Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley.
- 5Spoon half of sour cream mixture over potatoes, spreading evenly. Repeat layers.
- 6Bake 30 minutes then reduce to 350°F Bake 25-30 minutes more until top begins to brown.
- 7Stir in topping and toss to evenly coat.
- 8Cover with foil and let sit 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Potato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 525.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g