1/1 Photo of Golden Potato Coated Baked Chicken
Rhonda O's Note:
This Recipe is from Betty Crocker's Cookbook Healthy New Choices. Great book if you are trying to eat healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°.
- 2Spray 12-inch pizza pan or jelly roll pan, 15-1/2x10-1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray.
- 3Remove fat from chicken.
- 4Mix egg white and water in a bowl.
- 5Mix potato mix, cornstarch,Italian seasoning and red pepper in a second bowl.
- 6Dip chicken into egg white mixture then coat with potato mixture.
- 7Place chicken in pan so pieces don`t touch.
- 8Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- 9Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longe pink when centers of the thickest pieces are cut (do not turn chicken while baking).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Potato Coated Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 93.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: