- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about one pound)
- 1 egg white
- 29.58 ml water
- 59.14 ml instant mashed potatoes (dry)
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper (cayenne)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan or jelly roll pan, 15-1/2x10-1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray.
- Remove fat from chicken.
- Mix egg white and water in a bowl.
- Mix potato mix, cornstarch,Italian seasoning and red pepper in a second bowl.
- Dip chicken into egg white mixture then coat with potato mixture.
- Place chicken in pan so pieces don`t touch.
- Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longe pink when centers of the thickest pieces are cut (do not turn chicken while baking).