1/1 Photo of Golden Potato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes and cook until tender (about 20 minutes).
- 2Drain,cool until easy to handle.
- 3Peel potatoes& grate coarsely, and combine with the next 6 ingredients.
- 4Turn into a well-buttered 9-by-i3 inch baking dish.
- 5Smooth top,sprinkle with bread crumbs which has been combined with melted butter.
- 6Now tricky part,know your oven--every one is different.
- 7I cook this in mine 40 minutes at 350*.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.1
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.8 mg
- Sodium 635.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g