Top Review by Merlot
Fabulous potato dish!!! I followed your instructions exactly except I used only 4 potatoes instead of 6 (because I was serving only two people). I kept the amounts of the rest of the ingredients the same. We absolutely LOVED the combination of sour cream, cheddar cheese, and green onions with the potatoes. This is a "keeper" in our household. Thank you so much, Andm, for sharing. :-)
- 6 medium potatoes
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 283.49 g sharp cheddar cheese, grated (or more)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 44.37 ml milk
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes and cook until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Drain,cool until easy to handle.
- Peel potatoes& grate coarsely, and combine with the next 6 ingredients.
- Turn into a well-buttered 9-by-i3 inch baking dish.
- Smooth top,sprinkle with bread crumbs which has been combined with melted butter.
- Now tricky part,know your oven--every one is different.
- I cook this in mine 40 minutes at 350*.