- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat;cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients;gently stir in the potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 in casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let casserole stand for 10 minutes before serving.