Great flavours, I like it best with creamy mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from pork chops.
- 2Cook without any added fat in a large, heavy or non stick pan until lightly browned.
- 3Add the onion and capsicums to the pan and stir over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in curry powder and the flour.
- 5Add the stock, stirring, then add the apricots and mustard.
- 6Cover and simmer for 25- 30 minutes, until tender.
- 7Adjust the seasoning and serve hot.
- 8Nice with rice or mashed potatoes.
- 9(Can substitute lamb chops instead of pork).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Pork and Apricot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean pork chops
coarse grain mustard