Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great flavours, I like it best with creamy mashed potatoes.
Make and share this Golden Pork and Apricot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Trim excess fat from pork chops.
- Cook without any added fat in a large, heavy or non stick pan until lightly browned.
- Add the onion and capsicums to the pan and stir over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder and the flour.
- Add the stock, stirring, then add the apricots and mustard.
- Cover and simmer for 25- 30 minutes, until tender.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot.
- Nice with rice or mashed potatoes.
- (Can substitute lamb chops instead of pork).