Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
CHICKEN CLAWS ..... anyone??? I don't know the time it takes to prepare .....
Make and share this Golden Phoenix Claws recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken feet
- 2 quarts oil
- 2 quarts water
- 1 ounce fresh ginger
- 3 pieces star anise
- 2 ounces chinese parsley roots
- 2 ounces maltose sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 ounce chopped chili pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Wash feet, chop off toenails and cut into quarters.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Mix chicken feet with maltose and fry until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove and drain.
- Boil water and add ginger, star anise and parsley roots. Add feet. Bring to boil again, then reduce heat and simmer 90 minutes. Drain.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate feet 24 hours. Before serving, steam feet, marinade 15 minutes. Serves 3.