1/1 Photo of Golden Peanut Butter Bars
From "All Time Favorite Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and egg.
- 3Cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- 4Stir in peanuts.
- 5Resurve 2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Meanwhile, in another large mixing bowl, beat Milk, peanut butter and vanilla.
- 8Spread over prepared crust; top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 9Bake an additional 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool and cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 79.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g