Top Review by bmcnichol
These were really good. I had canned peaches that I wanted to use up. I followed the recipe exactly as written and mine were done in 25 minutes. My peaches were no sugar added ones and I still thought these were a bit sweet but the rest of my family thought they were perfect. I loved that these were made with ingredients I had on hand.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla; Stir into dry ingrediants just until moistened (batter will be thick).
- Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.