1/6 Photos of Golden Parmesan Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
A great twist to a simple potato dish. Use chopped fresh chives for added color and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Rinse potatoes, drain on paper towels and pat dry,.
- 3Brush 1 T. butter onto bottom and side of a 9 inch pie plate.
- 4Toss potatoes with combined remaining 2 T. butter and 1/4 cup cheese.
- 5Arrange potato slices in several layers on bottom and up side of pie plate.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 8Loosen potatoes from side and bottom of pie plate.
- 9Invert immediately onto serving plate and sprinkle with chives.
- 10Cut into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g