Recipe by CoffeeB
A great twist to a simple potato dish. Use chopped fresh chives for added color and taste.
Top Review by Amanda Beth
Nice recipe that we really liked. I was able to prep this ahead of time, and the flavor was fine. It did turn brown though, so I added some mozzarella cheese to the top to cover that up. We liked it quite a bit. Thanks for sharing!
- 6 cups potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 medium)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse potatoes, drain on paper towels and pat dry,.
- Brush 1 T. butter onto bottom and side of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Toss potatoes with combined remaining 2 T. butter and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Arrange potato slices in several layers on bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Loosen potatoes from side and bottom of pie plate.
- Invert immediately onto serving plate and sprinkle with chives.
- Cut into 8 wedges.