1/1 Photo of Golden Parmesan Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Gets a delicious crispy golden crust on top, bottom and sides. Yum! Got this recipe from "Food & Family" by Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Rinse potatoes; drain on paper towels.
- 3Pat dry.
- 4Brush 1 T of butter onto bottom and side of 9" pie plate.
- 5Toss potatoes with combined remaining 2 T butter and 1/4 c cheese; arrange potato slices, in several layers, on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c cheese.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 8Loosen potatoes from side and bottom of pie plate.
- 9Invert immediately onto serving plate; sprinkle with chives.
- 10Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g