Recipe by PRINCESS JEN 420
This is one of my favorite recipes that my husband makes. It is sooooo flavorful and the chicken comes out really juicy. I usually serve it with some kind of pasta or rice and garlic bread. I dont measure most of the ingredients- just go by my taste
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- parmesan cheese, enough to cover the chicken (the stuff in the can)
- parsley flakes
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, finely crushed (or garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter
- grated parmesan cheese (the refigerated stuff)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the 2 sticks of melted butter and canned cheese in seperate bowls.
- Add garlic,parsley, and whatever else you want to add into the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Dip chicken in the melted butter then the cheese. (The cheese is your breading).
- Top with the grated parmasean cheese.
- Put into pan and cook at 375 until chicken is cooked through.