Delicious and creamy. My son does not like chocolate (crazy, I know!) so I make this as a simple alternative to chocolate desserts. This is a lot firmer and tastier if you prepare it the day before you plan to serve it and keep it in the refrigerator until serving. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 20 Oreo cookies.
- 2Mix melted butter with crushed cookies and press into 9"x9" square brownie/cake pan.
- 3Mix cream cheese and confectioner's sugar well. Fold in half of the Cool Whip (4 oz). Spread on crust.
- 4Combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes. Spread on cream cheese mixture.
- 5Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 6Crush remaining (4) Oreo cookies and sprinkle crumbs on top of cake.
- 7Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight if possible.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Oreo Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 266.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix