Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and creamy. My son does not like chocolate (crazy, I know!) so I make this as a simple alternative to chocolate desserts. This is a lot firmer and tastier if you prepare it the day before you plan to serve it and keep it in the refrigerator until serving. Enjoy!
- 24 golden Oreo cookies (divided)
- 59.16 ml butter, melted
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened (light is fine)
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 226.79 g Cool Whip (divided)
- 96.38 g box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (or experiment!)
- 354.88 ml milk
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies.
- Mix melted butter with crushed cookies and press into 9"x9" square brownie/cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese and confectioner's sugar well. Fold in half of the Cool Whip (4 oz). Spread on crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes. Spread on cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Crush remaining (4) Oreo cookies and sprinkle crumbs on top of cake.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight if possible.