Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and creamy. My son does not like chocolate (crazy, I know!) so I make this as a simple alternative to chocolate desserts. This is a lot firmer and tastier if you prepare it the day before you plan to serve it and keep it in the refrigerator until serving. Enjoy!
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies.
- Mix melted butter with crushed cookies and press into 9"x9" square brownie/cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese and confectioner's sugar well. Fold in half of the Cool Whip (4 oz). Spread on crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes. Spread on cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Crush remaining (4) Oreo cookies and sprinkle crumbs on top of cake.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight if possible.