Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe in A Taste of Home. It has an unusual combination of vegetables some of which are not used too often. When I cooked this, I cooked it with a roast on the grill. They turned out very tasty, but next time, I would recommend covering the vegetables with foil when cooking over the grill on the top rack.
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 5 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cubed
- 12 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15"x10"x1" baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.