Recipe by Bread 'n Butter
My Mom received this recipe years ago from the casino and makes it often for Sunday brunch.
- 16 ounces half-and-half
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- 8 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1⁄2 slices white bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Arrange bread in a single layer on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the bread.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle over bread.
- Sprinkle raisins on top.
- Cover with foil and bake in a water bath at 400 degrees for 75 to 90 minutes.