Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for a light lunch and one the kids will love.
- 8 small new potatoes, boiled or microwaved until partially cooked
- 1 (310 g) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- sour cream (extra)
- snipped fresh chives
- Cut the top off each potato.
- Scoop out some of the centre.
- Place into a bowl.
- Add corn, cheese, sour cream, onions and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture back into potatoes.
- Bake potatoes in a moderate oven (180oC) for 10 minutes or until filling is melted and golden.
- Serve, hot topped with extra sour cream and chives.