Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
We shred the meat and eat as sandwiches. Easy main dish for a crowd. Freezes well also. # of servings will depend on the size of the turkey breast.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 whole bone in turkey breast
- Mix together all ingredients except turkey in a large crock pot.
- Place turkey on top of soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.