Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I hate mushrooms!!! But this is my favorite and easiest way to make the best pork chops. This is my Grammy's recipe.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 6 -8 pork chops (or as many as you'd like)
- Line a cake pan or baking dish with foil.
- Apply a thin layer of golden mushroom soup to the bottom of the pan.
- Add chops.
- Cover chops with rest of golden mushroom soup.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 hours.
I made this for Sunday dinner. It is so simple and tasty. The chops are so tender. I did season the chops with season-all pepper and garlic. Added chopped onion and mushrooms. Wonderful!!! Everyone loved it !