Recipe by 2SpiceItUp
Quick and easy casserole. I love the ones you can just throw together in minutes and leave alone until they're done. This is from Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was positively a fantastic (and complete) meal. The pork chops were so tender and moist, and the vegetables are roasted right along with the stuffing mix. This is a great all-in-one recipe for those nights when you're too busy or too tired to cook. I will keep this recipe on hand to make over and over again. Thanks, 2SpiceItUp. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.
- 170.09 g box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup, divided
- 118.29 ml water
- 473.18 ml frozen vegetables, 'broccoli, cauliflower and carrots mix'
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl combine half of soup, water and stuffing. Stir until moistened and mix in veggies.
- Season chops with seasonings.
- Pour stuffing mixture in bottom of casserole dish and top with pork chops.
- Top each chop with remaining soup.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.