1/1 Photo of Golden Mushroom Pork Chop Bake
Quick and easy casserole. I love the ones you can just throw together in minutes and leave alone until they're done. This is from Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
My Private Note
chops w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In mixing bowl combine half of soup, water and stuffing. Stir until moistened and mix in veggies.
- 3Season chops with seasonings.
- 4Pour stuffing mixture in bottom of casserole dish and top with pork chops.
- 5Top each chop with remaining soup.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Mushroom Pork Chop Bake
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 1371.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: