Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy casserole. I love the ones you can just throw together in minutes and leave alone until they're done. This is from Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, 'broccoli, cauliflower and carrots mix'
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl combine half of soup, water and stuffing. Stir until moistened and mix in veggies.
- Season chops with seasonings.
- Pour stuffing mixture in bottom of casserole dish and top with pork chops.
- Top each chop with remaining soup.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
This was positively a fantastic (and complete) meal. The pork chops were so tender and moist, and the vegetables are roasted right along with the stuffing mix. This is a great all-in-one recipe for those nights when you're too busy or too tired to cook. I will keep this recipe on hand to make over and over again. Thanks, 2SpiceItUp. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.