Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
I found this recipe on Campbell's Kitchen website. The classic combination of pork and apples is further enhanced by the addition of sweet and savory ingredients, and slow cooked for maximum flavor and tenderness.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 8 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 4 large granny smith apples, sliced
- 2 large onions, sliced
- Mix soup, water, sugar, Worcestershire and thyme in slow cooker. Add pork, apples and onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (high 4 to 5 hr.) or until done.
This is great comfort food and so tasty too! Wonderful with mashed potatoes. You can also use chicken in place of pork and it is still good.