- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- 2 large carrots, cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 lb velveeta cheese spread, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, breadcrumbs,egg and salt; mix lightly and shape into 18 meatballs.
- Brownon all sides in a small amount of oil in a large skillet.
- add water,rice, carrots, greenpepper, and onion and simmer 25 minutes.
- Add velveeta and heat until it is melted.