This is a quick and sort of glorified chicken kind of succotash! It is so tasty! You gotta try it! Serve with a salad and bread and you've got a meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed (depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and maple syrup.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In another bowl, mix the flour, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
- 5Toss the chicken cubes in flour mixture to well coat.
- 6Place the kidney beans and corn in a saucepan and heat on stovetop.
- 7Heat the butter over medium heat in a skillet and saute' the chicken for about 5 minutes or until golden.
- 8Place chicken in 2 1/2 quart.
- 9casserole dish.
- 10Add maple mixture to the chicken and mix well.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes, then stir mixture, bake an additional 5 minutes and stir then pour the bean and corn mixture on top and continue to cook for and additional 8 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Maple Chicken I
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 1055.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g