Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A definite comfort food, this soup is great for a cold night!
Make and share this Golden Lentil Soup - Ww Core recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the onion in the oil for 10 minutes or until it is soft but not browned.
- Add the lentils and stir for 2 minutes, then add the chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are very tender and pale-colored.
- Puree a cup of soup in the blender or beat with a spoon to make it smoother and thicker.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.