Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This jam has squash and apricots in it. From an old recipe book. I'm not sure about the processing time. Please look at Ball book. Also, not sure if it's for winter or summer squash. I think you could do either for an interesting jam. Guessing on amount. Recipe kinda sketchy.
- 1 (3 ounce) box pectin
- 1 cup squash, cooked, mashed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup apricot, pulp
- 3 cups sugar
- Mix Sure Jell with squash, pineapple and apricot.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- I think this could burn real easily.
- Add sugar.
- Bring to a boil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour in hot jars and seal.
- You may have to process if using winter squash.